Thin composite deck

We have a steel erector proposing a shored W3 composite deck with 3-1/4" light weight concrete on top (6-1/4" total) spanning 15'.  It works for deflection and loads however we are nervous about vibrations in the deck (hotel occupancy).  Verco recommends span to depth ratios stay in the low to mid twenties.  This would be nearly 29.  Does anyone have experience with this system?

Jake Watson, S.E.
Salt Lake City, UT