Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Thin composite deck[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAINT <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Thin composite deck
- From: "Jake Watson" <jake.watson1(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 19:28:57 -0700
We have a steel erector proposing a shored W3 composite deck with 3-1/4" light weight concrete on top (6-1/4" total) spanning 15'. It works for deflection and loads however we are nervous about vibrations in the deck (hotel occupancy). Verco recommends span to depth ratios stay in the low to mid twenties. This would be nearly 29. Does anyone have experience with this system?
Jake Watson, S.E.
Salt Lake City, UT
- Prev by Subject: Re: Thermal analysis
- Next by Subject: RE: Thin composite deck
- Previous by thread: Re: Lap splices in retaining wall
- Next by thread: RE: Thin composite deck