RE: Thin composite deck

Jake

I think checking the natural frequency of the floor would be a more reliable indicator of suitability, than span to depth ratios. A few weeks back there was some discussion on the listserver about floor vibration relative to stairs. I think one of those posts mentioned a design guide for floor vibration in the US.

Regards

Steven CONRAD Harrison

B.Tech (mfg & mech), MIIE, gradTIEAust

Roy Harrison & Associates