From: Joseph Grill [mailto: jrg40581(--nospam--at)gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2007 1:16 PM
To:
seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Screwed Plywood Diaphragms

I am very sorry to ask this question again so soon, but I am changing jobs and most of my library is packed.  Of course there is one thing that I packed that I can't get to when I need it.  A few weeks ago I posted a question about plywood diaphragm attachments and there was a response with an ICC or NER #.  I have also lost that.  I have searched the archives,  but can't seem to find the thread and have also done a search in the ICC web site, but can't seem to get back to the report.  Does anyone have that information handy.
Thanks,
Joe Grill

--

Tarek Mokhtar, SE