Re: Screwed Plywood Diaphragms

Thank you, it was the 5280 report. The 5053 report is for the Simpson Screw which requires a special installation tool.  If anybody has used the Grabber Screws before, the diaphragm table has values for a #8x1.75" screw and a minimum penetration of 1.25" which would suggest 3/4" plywood thickness.  However, Figure 1 lists a 2.5" screw for a 1.125" plywood thickness.  It doesn't say that the longer screws and thicker plywood give the same shear values unless I missed something.  Does anyone know for sure?  I am assuming that it does.
Thank you again.  I don't know why I couldn't get a "find" on the ICC web.
Joe