Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Screwed Plywood Diaphragms[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Screwed Plywood Diaphragms
- From: "Joseph Grill" <jrg40581(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 15:06:30 -0700
Joe, maybe it was what you suggested off the bat?
Hope that helps
BSCE / EIT
Structural Design Associates
Subject: Re: Screwed Plywood Diaphragms
David, I think that was for High Load Diaphragms? I seem to recal that someone sent a report number for diaphragm values using screws. I had found reports for I think "Grabber Screws", but can't find them again on the ICC website.
On 2/14/07, David Topete < dtopete(--nospam--at)gfdseng.com > wrote:
I believe it was ESR-1952. Good luck on your new endeavor.
David A. Topete, SE
543 Howard St. , First Floor
San Francisco , CA 94105
v : (415) 512-1301 x21
f : (415) 512-1302
I am very sorry to ask this question again so soon, but I am changing jobs and most of my library is packed. Of course there is one thing that I packed that I can't get to when I need it. A few weeks ago I posted a question about plywood diaphragm attachments and there was a response with an ICC or NER #. I have also lost that. I have searched the archives, but can't seem to find the thread and have also done a search in the ICC web site, but can't seem to get back to the report. Does anyone have that information handy.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Screwed Plywood Diaphragms
- Next by Subject: re: screws in wood diaphgragm
- Previous by thread: RE: Screwed Plywood Diaphragms
- Next by thread: Re: Screwed Plywood Diaphragms