From: Donald Bruckman [mailto:bruckmandesign(--nospam--at)verizon.net]
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2007 2:47 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Non-combustible floor sheathing

They do make fire-retardant plywood sheathing.  I’ve used it (sparingly) in some Type 1 installations.  You might check APA.  I’m not sure how you’d fasten it however.  Plywood over steel deck seems to me like a recipe for trouble from a noise, (squeaks, etc.) standpoint however (no glue).  Be careful.

Don