RE: Non-combustible floor sheathing

Title: RE: Non-combustible floor sheathing

List,

Thanks for the responses and cautions.

Bob-  Wonderboard like many of the products I looked at requires complete sub floor support under it for floor loadings.  The Versraroc product recommended looks promising.

As a digest lurker, I appreciate all the contributors on this list and unfortunately, are usually beat to the punch in providing responses to others inquiries.

Jared F. Keyser, P.E.
LCMF LLC