Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
water pressure[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAOC <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: water pressure
- From: Mark Pemberton <markpemberton(--nospam--at)sbcglobal.net>
- Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 10:57:41 -0800 (PST)
The window guys for a project are asking for the water design pressure on the windows. I must have missed that day in lateral loading class. I told him that I didn't think the building was being built underwater and as far as I knew we weren't in a flood zone.
502 Mace Blvd., Suite 2B
Davis, CA 95616
Ph: (530) 792-0511
Fax: (530) 792-7109
- Prev by Subject: Re: W21x55
- Next by Subject: RE: water pressure
- Previous by thread: RE: Tiltup Bottom Connections
- Next by thread: RE: water pressure