Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: water pressure[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: water pressure
- From: "Stuart, Matthew" <mstuart(--nospam--at)schoordepalma.com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 14:03:27 -0500
Maybe he meant equivalent fluid pressure?
The window guys for a project are asking for the water design pressure on the windows. I must have missed that day in lateral loading class. I told him that I didn't think the building was being built underwater and as far as I knew we weren't in a flood zone.
Mark Pemberton, S.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: water pressure
- Next by Subject: RE: water pressure
- Previous by thread: Re: water pressure
- Next by thread: RE: water pressure