Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: water pressure[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: water pressure
- From: Reza Dashti Asl <rezadashti(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 11:06:49 -0800
They might have been asking about the pressure differential for conducting the Water Tightness test for windows (ASTM E 547)
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 10:57:41 -0800
Subject: water pressure
The window guys for a project are asking for the water design pressure on the windows. I must have missed that day in lateral loading class. I told him that I didn't think the building was being built underwater and as far as I knew we weren't in a flood zone.
Mark Pemberton, S.E.
502 Mace Blvd., Suite 2B
Davis, CA 95616
Ph: (530) 792-0511
Fax: (530) 792-7109
Live Search: New search found Try it!
- Prev by Subject: RE: water pressure
- Next by Subject: Re: water pressure
- Previous by thread: RE: water pressure
- Next by thread: Headed Rebars