RE: water pressure

Mark,

They might have been asking about the pressure differential for conducting the Water Tightness test for windows (ASTM E 547)

Reza

Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 10:57:41 -0800
From: markpemberton(--nospam--at)sbcglobal.net
Subject: water pressure
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

The window guys for a project are asking for the water design pressure on the windows.  I must have missed that day in lateral loading class.  I told him that I didn't think the building was being built underwater and as far as I knew we weren't in a flood zone.

Mark Pemberton, S.E.

Pemberton Engineering
502 Mace Blvd., Suite 2B
Davis, CA 95616