Re: water pressure

Typical a window's certification testing/rating has both a water inflitration & a load rating, both of which are associated with the wind pressure. They probably want your wind loading requirements.
Chuck Utzman, P.E.

Mark Pemberton wrote:
The window guys for a project are asking for the water design pressure on the windows. I must have missed that day in lateral loading class. I told him that I didn't think the building was being built underwater and as far as I knew we weren't in a flood zone.

*Mark Pemberton, S.E.*

Pemberton Engineering
502 Mace Blvd., Suite 2B
Davis, CA 95616