Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Headed Rebars[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Headed Rebars
- From: "Garner, Robert" <rgarner(--nospam--at)moffattnichol.com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 13:30:27 -0800
I need to quickly locate some manufacturers of headed rebars - those bars that have a proprietary head on them for use when you don't have room for a standard hook. Anybody have any favorites?
Thank you, all.
Bob Garner, S.E.
Moffatt & Nichol
Tel.: (619) 220-6050
Fax.: (619) 220-6055
- Prev by Subject: RE: Guide for Design of Substation Structures
- Next by Subject: Re: Headed Rebars
- Previous by thread: RE: water pressure
- Next by thread: Re: Headed Rebars