Re: Headed Rebars

Bob-

We used them on Cal Trans pier wall research project (~10 years ago) on the repair of a "failed" pier wall.

The application as cross ties, instead of 135/  90 hooks.....they worked very well but I do not remember the exact details of "head" dimensions  or the rebar in the wall

maybe  3x3x1/2 "heads" on a #4 bar in a 10 or 12" pier wall with #6's at ~10", both faces.

cheers
Bob

Headed Reinforcement Corp

www.hrc-usa.com