Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Headed Rebars[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Garner, Robert" <rgarner(--nospam--at)moffattnichol.com>, <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Headed Rebars
- From: "Garner, Robert" <rgarner(--nospam--at)moffattnichol.com>
- Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 07:01:18 -0800
Thanks to all for your help. The major players we are looking at with your help are HRC and Dayton/Richmond. There is an ASTM spec for headed steel bars, ASTM A970/A970M.
I need to quickly locate some manufacturers of headed rebars - those bars that have a proprietary head on them for use when you don't have room for a standard hook. Anybody have any favorites?
Thank you, all.
Bob Garner, S.E.
Moffatt & Nichol
Tel.: (619) 220-6050
Fax.: (619) 220-6055
- Prev by Subject: Re: Headed Rebars
- Next by Subject: High shear diaphragm value
- Previous by thread: Re: Headed Rebars
- Next by thread: Diaphragm Capacities