Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Cold weather welding[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Cold weather welding
- From: "Garner, Robert" <rgarner(--nospam--at)moffattnichol.com>
- Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 09:52:26 -0800
Whenever I have a welding question, I go to the AWS website. The also have a forum where real welders will answer your questions. Their pretty good with the Codes, too.
Bob Garner, S.E.
From: Dave Lowen
Could anyone supply me with a link or technical document(s) regarding SMAW procedures and inspection of welding of structural steel where the ambient and steel temperature is between -30C and -60C?
V 780 470 5187
- Prev by Subject: Cold weather welding
- Next by Subject: Re: Cold weather welding
- Previous by thread: Re: Cold weather welding
- Next by thread: din 6914 bolt spec request.