Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
din 6914 bolt spec request.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: din 6914 bolt spec request.
- From: "Hans E Boge" <Hanseb(--nospam--at)boge-boge.com>
- Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 15:20:53 -0600
This is a german spec for a bolt.
Anyone know what the material properties are, fu and fy, is it stainless, carbon ???
I’m looking at a 1” diameter x 6.5” long
Boge Boge (1980) Ltd.
Hans E. Boge, P. Eng.
This communication, including its attachments, if any, is confidential and intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed, and may contain proprietary and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized review, disclosure, copying, other distribution of this communication or taking of any action in reliance on its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately so that we may amend our records. Then, please delete this message (and its attachments, if any) without reading, copying or forwarding it to anyone.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Diaphragm Capacities
- Next by Subject: RE: din 6914 bolt spec request.
- Previous by thread: RE: Cold weather welding
- Next by thread: SMRF - Lateral Bracing of Girder