din 6914 bolt spec request.

This is a german spec for a bolt.

Anyone know what the material properties are, fu and fy, is it stainless, carbon ???

I’m looking at a 1” diameter x 6.5” long

Boge Boge (1980) Ltd.

Hans E. Boge, P. Eng.

www.boge-boge.com

hanseb(--nospam--at)boge-boge.com

204-942-7276 ph

204-942-7288 fx

This communication, including its attachments, if any, is confidential and intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed, and may contain proprietary and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized review, disclosure, copying, other distribution of this communication or taking of any action in reliance on its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately so that we may amend our records. Then, please delete this message (and its attachments, if any) without reading, copying or forwarding it to anyone.