re: grout vs concrete

Will, you are overdue for a vacation if you are dreaming about concrete and grout :)

I thought I remembered something about the reason why you shouldn't allow
substitution of concrete for grout was because of the wetness of grout
compared to concrete and the porous nature of cmu, which would absorb and
bond to the grout much better than to concrete. But maybe I just dreamed
that one night.
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Andrew Kester;PE