Re: Sloshing

Morning Himat

I am doing an underground reservoir, and a below-ground room attached to an existing structure, at this very moment.  Can you send me (copies of?) the references you write about?

Thanks

Thor A. Tandy P.Eng, MIStructE, Struct Eng

Himat Solanki wrote:
I have numerous publications (research papers and reports) covering  these subjects which the ACI Committee 350 is unaware of i.e. not cited in the refernces). ...........