Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: online plan stamper[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: online plan stamper
- From: "Conrad Harrison" <sch.tectonic(--nospam--at)bigpond.com>
- Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 13:51:49 +1030
Light! They seem crazy!
No current land surveyors license $4000
No current engineers license $1000
No license or registration $250
Misuse of seal $250
Does this mean it is more important to have a current license than practice competently?
Plus property boundaries are more important than structural adequacy?
B.Tech (mfg & mech), MIIE, gradTIEAust
Consulting Engineers (Structural)
tel: 8395 2177
fax: 8395 8477
From: refugio rochin
some of those fines appear a little light !
- Prev by Subject: Re: online plan stamper
- Next by Subject: Re: online plan stamper
- Previous by thread: Re: online plan stamper
- Next by thread: Re: online plan stamper