AISC 341 reference guides??

I am unfamiliar with the seismic design requirements associated with Seismic Design Category D for steel structures.  I know AISC 341-02 is a reference guide (per IBC 2003), and I have downloaded that document from  AISC, but was wondering if those with more familiarity with seismic design requirements for steel structures could refer me to a good text book or other references to assist me in getting up to speed on the AISC 341 requirements.

Thank you

Jerold Taylor PE
Norfolk VA

It's here! Your new message!