Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Tapped holes[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Tapped holes
- From: "Robert Kazanjy" <rkazanjy(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 16:50:03 -0800
Anybody want a copy of the
NASA Fastener Design Manual
that Bob mentioned?
I just found my pdf of the NASA Fastener Design Manual I could e-mail you - 98 pages of more stuff than you ever wanted to know. But it too, is free. Let me know.
Bob Garner, S.E.
Does anyone have any good references they can direct me to in designing tapped holes in steel members.
Marlou B. Rodriguez, S.E.
The information contained in the e-Mail, including any accompanying documents or attachments, is from Moffatt & Nichol and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above, and is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify us.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Tapped holes
- Next by Subject: RE: Tapped holes
- Previous by thread: RE: Tapped holes
- Next by thread: RE: Tapped holes