From: Dennis Wish [mailto:dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net]
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2007 11:33 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: List Test Message

February 23, 2007

To:  All
Re: Checking to see if my messages are posted on the List.

Test Message - I posted some messages yesterday regarding the wood moment
connection and an offer to help any young engineering grads who are seeking
work in the Palm Springs area. Can anyone let me know if the messages were
posted? Also, to make sure my subscription was not screwed up, I
unsubscribed and then subscribed again. I suppose that if I can see this
post I'll know if the new subscription is working. In the mean time, can
anyone just verify if my reply to the wood moment frame thread was posted?

Sincerely,

Dennis

Dennis S. Wish, PE
California Professional Engineer
Structural Engineering Consultant
C-41250 (Exp. 3/31/07)
dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net
http://structuralist.spaces.live.com

confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and return
the original message to us at the above e-mail. Thank you.