From: jerold taylor <jerold_taylor(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: AISC 341 reference guides??
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 09:19:54 -0800 (PST)

I am unfamiliar with the seismic design requirements associated with Seismic Design Category D for steel structures. I know AISC 341-02 is a reference guide (per IBC 2003), and I have downloaded that document from AISC, but was wondering if those with more familiarity with seismic design requirements for steel structures could refer me to a good text book or other references to assist me in getting up to speed on the AISC 341 requirements.

  Thank you

  Jerold Taylor PE
  Norfolk VA

It's here! Your new message!