Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Tapped holes[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Tapped holes
- From: "Garner, Robert" <rgarner(--nospam--at)moffattnichol.com>
- Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 06:54:17 -0800
Thanks, Bob, that's the one.
Happy Friday, everybody!
From: Robert Kazanjy
Anybody want a copy of
I just found my pdf of the NASA Fastener Design Manual I could e-mail you - 98 pages of more stuff than you ever wanted to know. But it too, is free. Let me know.
Bob Garner, S.E.
Does anyone have any good references they can direct me to in designing tapped holes in steel members.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Tapped holes
- Next by Subject: Thermal analysis
- Previous by thread: RE: Tapped holes
- Next by thread: Slab Transition Detail