From: Dennis Wish [mailto:dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net]
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2007 8:33 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: List Test Message

February 23, 2007

To:  All

Re: Checking to see if my messages are posted on the List.

Test Message – I posted some messages yesterday regarding the wood moment connection and an offer to help any young engineering grads who are seeking work in the Palm Springs area. Can anyone let me know if the messages were posted? Also, to make sure my subscription was not screwed up, I unsubscribed and then subscribed again. I suppose that if I can see this post I’ll know if the new subscription is working. In the mean time, can anyone just verify if my reply to the wood moment frame thread was posted?

Sincerely,

Dennis

Dennis S. Wish, PE

California Professional Engineer

Structural Engineering Consultant

C-41250 (Exp. 3/31/07)

dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net

http://structuralist.spaces.live.com

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and return the original message to us at the above e-mail. Thank you.