Re: wind tunnel

Steve-

Here is a place in CA

http://www.westwindlaboratory.com/index.html

My friend & colleague Gerry Pardoen (UCI CE prof, retired)  went to grad school with Jon Raggett.

They have worked together on projects as well.

From my discussions with Gerry about Jon's operation, this would be right up his alley.

cheers
Bob

On 3/2/07, S. Gordin <mailbox(--nospam--at)sgeconsulting.com> wrote:
Good morning,

Does anybody know a good place (preferably, but not necessarily, in Southern California) to turn to for bridge wind tunnel testing?

Thanks,

V. Steve Gordin, SE
Irvine CA