Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: wind tunnel[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: wind tunnel
- From: "Robert Kazanjy" <rkazanjy(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 10:20:56 -0800
Here is a place in CA
My friend & colleague Gerry Pardoen (UCI CE prof, retired) went to grad school with Jon Raggett.
They have worked together on projects as well.
From my discussions with Gerry about Jon's operation, this would be right up his alley.
Good morning,Does anybody know a good place (preferably, but not necessarily, in Southern California) to turn to for bridge wind tunnel testing?Thanks,V. Steve Gordin, SE
- Prev by Subject: Re: wind tunnel
- Next by Subject: WIRE ROPE ACCESSORIES
- Previous by thread: Re: wind tunnel
- Next by thread: Re: Lumber Moment Frame Connection