Load transfer on masonry

I'm trying to transfer a large load in shear from an I-beam to a masonry bearing wall. The load is 200 kips compressive and the wall is about 30". To meet the allowable stresses on the masonry (1/4*f'm) I'm trying to have the I-beam sit on a  10x10x24 (baseXdepthXlength) precast which sits on the masonry. So the load is being transfered from the I-beam to a bearing plate to a precast concrete beam to a masonry bearing wall. In this case, I'm assuming the load is being distributed uniformly from the precast to the masonry. Is this assumption correct? So can I take my A1 to be the bottom area of the precast? And can I take my A2 to be inside the masonry?

Thanks in advance,
Xavier A.