RE: Shear Wall: GWB on Metal Studs

Thanks, Jason.

I've got IBC 2000 and it appears that Table 2211.1(2). This table looks
similar to UBC table 22-VIII-B with one significant exception: In the UBC
flavor, the values are for wind loads only.

Also, I need a single sided capacity since I need to use the ceiling as a
horizontal diaphragm.

Any other options?

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.
ALLEN DESIGNS