Re: SLAB ON GROUND CONTROL JOINT

Just ran into this same situation but took a little different approach.  We have a 14" SOG and reinforced it to eliminate the contraction joints and placed construction joints with dowels at the concrete pour limits.  We have significant forklift traffic and wanted to minimize joints.  We also didn't know if the contractor can cut the contraction joints to a 1/3 or 1/4 depth.

Paul.
Phoenix, AZ