Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: wood trusses above pool and spa[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: wood trusses above pool and spa
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 16:46:19 EST
What are the designed truss deflections in the areas of concern and are adjacent trusses deflecting more than 1/8" relative to each other ?
Are the bottom chords supporting mechanical or sprinklers that were not accounted for ?
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.
- Prev by Subject: re: wood trusses above pool and spa
- Next by Subject: Re: wood trusses above pool and spa
- Previous by thread: re: wood trusses above pool and spa
- Next by thread: Rigid Insulation Board on Metal Roof B-deck