Re: SLAB ON GROUND CONTROL JOINT

I just attended a seminar PNA construction technologies where they talked extensively about these issues
and have good alternatives to dowel bars for curling/ crack controls etc under heavy forklift operations. It may be  worth looking into. 800-542-0215 www.pna-inc.com

Ganesh

On 3/8/07, Rich Lewis <seaint04(--nospam--at)lewisengineering.com> wrote:

Paul,

Thanks for the feedback.  I appreciate it very much.

Did you reinforce it for the 0.5% steel to eliminate cracking?  If you use top & bottom steel do both layers count towards the 0.5% steel to eliminate joints, or just the top steel.

Thanks for your help.

Rich