Re: Shear Wall: GWB on Metal Studs

Hi,

This is an invitation to ETABS2000 discussion group.

Etabs2000 group is a proffessionaHi,

This is an invitation to ETABS2000 discussion group.

Etabs2000 group is a proffessional group for civil engineers who are
familiar with computer design of structures, using ETABS2000
software.

Also any discussion about building CODES and other CSI softwares
like SAP, SAFE and SECTION DESIGNER are welcomed.

Here you will find many experienced engineers, you can ask your
questions and also answer to others' problems. I hope I will meet
you in this group soon.

To become a member of this group, click the following link: