Re: shear wall program

Robert -

Thanks for jumping in on this discussion. I have the design office software, but have never used more than the sizer program. Is there a good tutorial for getting started in the other modules?

On another note - isn't this the kind of thing that Dennis Wish's multi-lat spreadsheet does? I admit I've probably got the software somewhere but have been too busy to fire it up and see what it's all about.

Jordan