From: Jordan Truesdell, PE [mailto:seaint1(--nospam--at)truesdellengineering.com]
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2007 4:32 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: shear wall program

Robert -

Thanks for jumping in on this discussion. I have the design office
software, but have never used more than the sizer program. Is there a
good tutorial for getting started in the other modules?

On another note - isn't this the kind of thing that Dennis Wish's
multi-lat spreadsheet does? I admit I've probably got the software
somewhere but have been too busy to fire it up and see what it's all
about.

Jordan