Concrete Veneer Sandwich Panel: Racking Shear Testing Protocol

Gentlemen,
    I anticipate bidding on a DESIGN-BUILD project that will be constructed using a bearing wall sandwich panels for a 4 level apartment building.    The typical sandwich panel bearing wall is constructed from an inner core of 4 inch thick Expanded Polystyrene Foam.  The veneer on both sides of the wall is 2 inch thick 2500 +/- PSI shotcrete applied concrete.  The concrete veneer is reinforced by a 3 dimensional matrix of 2 x 2 inch wire mesh and wire truss assembly.
    I anticipate the requirement for a racking shear testing under the administration of an ICC certified testing laboratory.  Is there a published ASTM, ICC Acceptance Criteria, or ACI committee protocol that describes an acceptable testing procedure for :
*  Racking  In-plain Shear testing for concrete shear walls?
*  Aspect Ratio (minimum height to width dimensions of the tested walls)?
*  Cycle time of the racking forces?
*  Number and amplitude of the cycle forces?
    Any experienced testing guidance will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Jim L. Chatterley PE
Composite Framing Systems, Inc.
2723 Currier Ave., Simi Valley, California, 93065
805-520-3666   Fax 805-583-1434
www.Compositeframingsystems.com