Re: Concrete Veneer Sandwich Panel: Racking Shear Testing Protocol

Jim:

Following are some older reports concerning the insulated concrete panels:

W-Panel System - Report no. 2440.   Ted Anvick worked with CS&M out of Chino, California as a consultant as well as designing a number of interesting W-Panel structures.  Some of his structures were folded plate buildings, both roofs and tall walls.   Our firm produced a 220+ page design manual for CS&M in 1978.

Insteel System - check their NER 454.

Impac System - check their report no. 3509.

I'm sure that Ted can provide you with the necessary expertise.   His license says his address is in Fullerton.

Neil Moore, SE, SECB
neil moore and associates
shingle springs, california

distressed structures investigations