Lead-lined plywood

Does anyone have experience with lead-lined plywood?

I've been asked to design the connection of this
material for a PET room.  I have a basic understanding
of how this system typically attaches to metal studs.
But, I'm unsure if there is a special kind of screw
that I'm supposed to be using.  Or, if I can just use
a typical Tek screw.

Oh, the plywood would not only have to attach to wall,
but also attach to the ceiling.  I guess I'll have to
consider pull out on the screws too!

Thanks for any input!!

Brian

Looking for earth-friendly autos?