Circular Plate with Hole at Center

Hello All,

I work in the Precast concrete industry and have been
asked by my clients to design a simply supported
circular concrete plate ? 9?-0? DIA with a 2?-6? DIA
Hole at the center. The plate supports a uniform load
over the entire area. Due to shipping restrictions, I
have been asked to keep the thickness of the plate as
small as possible.

I have lost my Roark?s Formula?s book and I am
wondering if some of you have a formula for
calculating the max moment in the plate. If so could
you please send it to me ? I would highly appreciate
it.

Thank you so kindly in advance and have a good day!

Arshad Vali, S.E.

Email: Arshad.Vali(--nospam--at)oldcastleprecast.com

http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail