(no subject)

Hello All

I have a client that owns a some Greenhouses who is looking for a 200-5000 gal water tank, to be elevated 20 feet in the air on a platform.  This may sound like a dumb question but I was wondering if tanks this small are something you could order out of a catalog or something similar to that?

Joe Venuti
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA