Re: 14' Tall concrete Wall

In-plane shear is not your problem I assume.

What area are you in? Seismic design would mean you need to check the connection at the top for wall anchorage forces (and the minimum).

I don't see how you can be having shear problems at the base without earth loads. A single #5 dowel can transfer a few kips.

Is it the shear between the grade beam and the drilled pier or the wall and the grade beam?

-g