To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 5:22 AM
Subject: Thermal analysis

I am designing a RCC saftey related building of 100m by 90 m size in plan. I don't want any expansion joint. Is ther any procedure to analyse buildings for Thermal Loads ?
Parag
Disclaimer:
This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the addressed individual or entity. It contains information that is confidential and protected from disclosure. It must not be printed, read, copied, disclosed, forwarded, distributed or used (in whatsoever manner) by any person other than the addressee. Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited and may constitute unlawful act and can possibly attract legal action.

Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

If you have received this message in error, you should destroy this message and may please notify the sender by e-mail. Thank you.