3 inch N deck as shearwalls

I have a project where we are contemplating using 3 inch N or W3 deck as a shear wall. The frame will be steel columns and W beams with the deck welded/connected to the beams and columns. Horizontal girts will be added as required. Does anyone have any idea how this proposed structure would be classified? Building frame system with steel shear walls? Seismic design category will be D.