Triangular building

Good afternoon.
I'm working on a 2-story triangular steel building with flexible steel
roof deck and metal deck/concrete topping 2nd floor.  The lateral
elements are aligned with the sides of the triangle, i.e. non-orthogonal
lateral load system.  Can anyone point me to a reference that discusses
diaphragm analysis/detailing issues for non-orthogonal systems and
(hopefully) an irregularly shaped building like the triangle?

Thanks

Dan Morrow, PE