Re: Lead-lined plywood

Brian-

I would suggest doing a search on construction of lead lined rooms......

The fastener detailing is probably more important than the fastener.

cheers
Bob

On 3/13/07, Brian <bsh117(--nospam--at)yahoo.com> wrote:
Does anyone have experience with lead-lined plywood?

I've been asked to design the connection of this
material for a PET room.  I have a basic understanding
of how this system typically attaches to metal studs.
But, I'm unsure if there is a special kind of screw
that I'm supposed to be using.  Or, if I can just use
a typical Tek screw.

Oh, the plywood would not only have to attach to wall,
but also attach to the ceiling.  I guess I'll have to
consider pull out on the screws too!

Thanks for any input!!

Brian

Looking for earth-friendly autos?
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*
*   Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org . Remember, any email you
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org