Hilti HDA Undercut Anchor ESR 1546
USP DUC Undercut Anchor ESR 1970
ITW Red Head Trubolt Expansion Anchor ESR 2251 [SDC A&B only, uncracked concrete]

These reports can be downloaded from the ICC website at www.icc-es.org

It is important to note that although all post-installed anchors [concrete screw, adhesive, undercut, and expansion] analyzed under the legacy criteria AC01, AC58, and AC106 have been stripped of their moderate and high seismic recognition [SDC C-F] in concrete base materials as of January 1, 2007, that the 5 products listed above can be used to comply with the current requirements of the CBC 2001 for seismic use.

Lucas Floriani, PE
Southwest Division Technical Services Manager

Hilti North America

5400 S 122nd E Ave I Tulsa, OK 74146
P 800-879-6000 ext. 7920 I F 918-461-7526 I M 714-814-0882
Lucas.Floriani(--nospam--at)hilti.com
www.us.hilti.com