Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
wet signature in CALIF[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: wet signature in CALIF
- From: "David Topete" <dtopete(--nospam--at)gfdseng.com>
- Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 09:21:12 -0700
Does anyone have the B & P code reference that says each sheet of a submittal must be “wet signed”? I’ll search in the mean time, but any info is much appreciated. TIA.
David A. Topete, SE
- Prev by Subject: RE: welding to existing steel structures
- Next by Subject: Re: wet signature in CALIF
- Previous by thread: Re: AISC Single Plate Connection load tables
- Next by thread: Re: wet signature in CALIF