Re: wet signature in CALIF

By submittal do you mean reproductions of drawings?

I don't have the BP reference but I just learned that
in addition to signing over the stamp, the engineer
is required to include the signing date.

David Topete <dtopete(--nospam--at)gfdseng.com> wrote:
Does anyone have the B & P code reference that says each sheet of a submittal must be ?wet signed??  I?ll search in the mean time, but any info is much appreciated.  TIA.

David A. Topete, SE