Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: permanent pen[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: permanent pen
- From: "Gerard Madden, SE" <gmse4603(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 11:12:52 -0700
whatever is lying around and works
I've used a roller ball pen, or an extra fine/fine Sharpie for signing doc's. When in doubt, a regular Bic pen works also…
David A. Topete, SE
This is kind of in line with David's question.
What pen do you guys prefer for signing documents? I have used a Sanford Uniball Micro or Fine in the past but it is water soluble and after a day in the sun and rain the signature completely disappears. Maybe that can be a good thing sometimes ;)
Seriously I'd like to use something that is water and fade resistant, sharper than the typical felt tip, and smooth and fast to write with. Most permanent pens are felt tip and they don't seem to last long and are harder to write with.
Christopher Banbury, PE
Ark Engineering, Inc.
PO Box 10129, Brooksville, FL 34603
22 N. Broad ST, Brooksville, FL 34601
Phone: (352) 754-2424
FAX: (352) 754-2412
- Prev by Subject: RE: permanent pen
- Next by Subject: Phillips anchors
- Previous by thread: RE: permanent pen
- Next by thread: Plan Review Comments IRC versus IBC