Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Follow-up on License Renewal in California[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Follow-up on License Renewal in California
- From: "Dennis Wish" <dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net>
- Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 11:25:08 -0700
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
I received a message this morning from
She was adament that I can start using the expiration date
Does anyone know if it is the B&P code?
Again, as of this morning, I received a call from the Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors Board that said our license is considered renewed the date that the payment was mailed rather than the date it was confirmed processed. I see a lot of potential doors being opened for disagreement on this response – what if the payment is lost in processing or in the mail (although we all know that mail is never lost – just not always found).
Dennis S. Wish, PE
Structural Engineering Consultant
This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and return the original message to us at the above e-mail. Thank you.
- Prev by Subject: flexible fastener
- Next by Subject: RE: Follow-up on License Renewal in California
- Previous by thread: RE: Plan Review Comments IRC versus IBC
- Next by thread: RE: Follow-up on License Renewal in California