RE: permanent pen

I’ve used a roller ball pen, or an extra fine/fine Sharpie for signing doc’s.  When in doubt, a regular Bic pen works also…

David A. Topete, SE

From: Christopher Banbury [mailto:cbanbury(--nospam--at)arkengineering.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 10:34 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: permanent pen

This is kind of in line with David’s question.

What pen do you guys prefer for signing documents?  I have used a Sanford Uniball Micro or Fine in the past but it is water soluble and after a day in the sun and rain the signature completely disappears.  Maybe that can be a good thing sometimes ;)

Seriously I’d like to use something that is water and fade resistant, sharper than the typical felt tip, and smooth and fast to write with. Most permanent pens are felt tip and they don’t  seem to last long and are harder to write with.

Thanks everyone.

Christopher Banbury, PE

President

Ark Engineering, Inc.