RE: Neat Excel Equation Writer

March 21, 2007

Reply: Excel Equation Writer

Hi Josepth,

It has been a long time since we communicated. I thought I would add my comments to your post. I have not used the excelcalcs writer, but I do use a shareware add-on (they provide a full working version and use the honor system for registration and payments) for a series of Excel Tools called “ASAP Utilities”.  They offer a large number of tools that help spreadsheet creation be faster and more productive. They also keep you updated with a newsletter. You can check this out on their website at:

http://www.asap-utilities.com/download-asap-utilities.php

I will look at the link you posted as well.

Hope all is well with you – please e-mail privately so we can catch up on old times.

Best Regards

Dennis

Dennis S. Wish, PE

California Professional Engineer

Structural Engineering Consultant

C-41250 (Exp. 3/31/09)

dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net

http://structuralist.spaces.live.com

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and return the original message to us at the above e-mail. Thank you.